May 01 2018
Large building maintenance often involves substantial expenses. The main reason is work, which needs to be done at certain heights. This usually involves window cleaning and façade repair. Using building maintenance units is expensive. Meanwhile, erecting scaffolding or installing cradle systems is time-consuming. The rope access method can help you avoid many expenses and efforts while providing an opportunity to have clean windows and excellent-looking facades in no time.
Is Rope Access Window Cleaning Safe?
When done by professionals, rope access window cleaning is absolutely safe. The new techniques allow window-cleaning teams to take full advantage of the rope descent systems without any risks. In order to follow the guidelines while ensuring the clients’ peace of minds, respectable window cleaning companies have full employees’ and public liability insurance.
As opposed to scaffolding and other methods, rope access cleaning causes almost no business disruption while allowing you to enjoy quick results.
What Are The Benefits of Using Rope Access Methods For Window Cleaning?
• Cost-Effectiveness – rope access methods are much less expensive than scaffolding, cradle, and BMU use.
• Safety – rope descent systems provide some of the best safety stats.
• Minimal disruption – business can proceed as usual while window cleaners use ropes to do their work.
• Excellent results – Rope access methods allow window cleaners to get very close to the windows. Thus, helping them get the best results.
• Time saving – Putting the window cleaners closer to the windows allows them to do their job faster.
• Peace of mind – Cradle system are at a higher risk of breaking down than rope access methods.
Why Many Businesses Prefer commercial window cleaning companies ny That Use RDS
Rope descent systems allow you to forget about time-consuming and costly window cleaning methods. The results of such window cleaning are very impressive. By choosing companies, which offer rope access window cleaning, building owners invest in high-quality work without breaking the bank.
Challenges Of Rope Access Methods For Window Cleaning
Can you imagine hanging tied to the rope and doing a task, which needs precision? Such window cleaning requires extensive experience and accuracy. Once a worker moves on to another window, coming back is problematic. So the job needs to be done right from the first try.
At Big Apple Window Cleaning, we use rope descent systems to clean the highest buildings in NYC. Our workers receive excellent training to bring you the best results.